George prides himself on client care and service; dealing with clients at a very young age he knows how important trust and loyalty is in life and business. George’s willingness to work hard to ensure each client achieves the best possible result beyond their expectations underpins his dedication to the industry and furthermore it is a testament to the skills he has developed through Ray White.
Naturally ambitious and competitive through sports there is no surprise that he is an outstanding performer who thrives on the interaction with buyers and vendors alike.
Results driven, George constantly keeps up to date with current market conditions, George offers professional assistance and genuine guidance, knowing that selling or purchasing a home can be emotionally tough and the greatest transaction you will ever make.
For George, there’s no greater satisfaction than seeing happy clients. He takes pride in transferring his communication skills into a personalised experience; applying the principles of excellence, integrity and professionalism throughout the entire process.
“To me the most important thing is building trusting relationships with my clients and a sense of comfort so that the whole process is enjoyable”.
George is always excited to be representing the team at Ray White Taylors Lakes and thoroughly enjoys introducing people to the city he loves. When he’s not busy working, George can be found enjoying Melbourne’s popular food and coffee districts or spending time with family and friends.
- 2023/2024 - Premier Performer
- 2023 - Top 20 Salespeople - Settled Commission - No. 14
- 2022/2023 - Elite Performer
- 2022/2023 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2021/2022 - Top Salesperson - Settled Commission - No. 16
- 2022 - Tony Fountain Auction Excellence
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer And 2 earlier awards